Go Foil, Inc warrants all products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for six months from the date of purchase by the original owner. This warranty applies to the original owner for purchases made directly from Go Foil, Inc or an authorized Go Foil, Inc dealer and is non transferable. If damage is due to a material or manufacturing defect, Go Foil, Inc, at sole option, will repair or replace the product in question. Owner is responsible for all associated shipping charges.
Go Foil, Inc reserves the right to determine if a product will be covered under warranty. Normal wear, cosmetic blemishes, and damage due to improper use, modification, negligence or transport are not covered under warranty.
Repair or replacement of any product under this Limited Warranty is not available for ordinary wear and tear, including scratches or paint chipping, or for any damage caused by misuse, abuse, unauthorized modification or repairs, accident, heat, excessive exposure to sunlight, excessive exposure to cold, improper handling, storage, maintenance or care; incorrect setup, use in commercial, rental or teaching environments; use in reef wave waves, shorebreak or off the water; any blow or impact with a hard object or any other irresponsible use.
Surf damage is not considered a manufacturing defect. Demo equipment is not covered under warranty. Your original invoice is your proof of purchase.
Go Foil Warranty does not cover Riders over 215 lbs. or if your foil has come in contact with the bottom and has damage on its wings. Try not to bail in front of sets as this is where your foil will take the most abuse and is not covered under our warranty policy.
Taking the Maliko 200 or Maliko 280 at any time into waves will void your warranty.
If you have any questions regarding this Limited Warranty please contact Customer Service at Go Foil, Inc at Info@Go Foil.com.
Caution – Safety Warning
Standup Paddleboarding/SUP, surfing and Kiteboarding/Kitesurfing can be dangerous and physically demanding. The user of this product should understand that participating in any of these activities could cause injury or death to you and /or others.
OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING SAFETY STANDARDS WHENEVER USING THIS PRODUCT
- Take a lesson from a licensed and certified instruction and/or seek professional advice before attempting to use.
- It is suggested that you wear a nationally approved personal floatation device.
- Dress appropriately for weather conditions. Cold water and /or cold weather can cause hypothermia.
- Check your equipment prior to use for signs of wear or failure.
- Never Paddle, Surf or Kite alone.
- Do not Paddle, Surf or Kite in flood or storm conditions.
- Be aware of the appropriate water levels, tidal and/or wind changes, dangerous currents and/or animals and weather changes.
- Do not use near rocks, docks, pilings, swimmers or other watercraft.
- Do not exceed your ability: be honest with yourself.
- Consult your physician prior to beginning any of these activities.
- The fin or fins can be and/or become sharp and/or dangerous and can cause serious injuries or death to you and/or others.
- Improper use of your paddle can also cause serious injury or death to your and/or others.
- Failure to use an appropriate leash on your Paddleboard or Surfboard may also lead to infury or death to your and/or others.
- Manufacturer, distributor, reseller and affiliates shall not be held liable for any injury or death arising from the use of a Go Foil product.
- By purchasing a Go Foil product you assume all responsibility for its use and any resulting injury or death to you and/or others.
Normal Wear of your Go Foil also includes cosmetic cracks close to the fuselage mast connection area, please note the picture of a Mast that is over a year old . These are due to high stress loads directly in this area. These can appear as surface tiny splits in the outside thin layer of fiberglass, fillers and/or the paints used. These are more noticeable when salt crystals dry in these “spider cracks”. These are appearing on most foils over time but will not break or cause any performance issues because of the many layers of Carbon inside this area .
In the event that your mast does break totally in this area, we will send you a new mast as a replacement as per our warranty guidelines. These cracks can be lightly sanded and repainted to make them look new again and have less chance of reappearing.