V2 PLATE MAST
V2 PLATE MAST
- Mast Thickness: 14mm
- Chord Length: 140mm
- The fuselage has been shifted forward 50mm for more lift and glide.
- The chord is 3mm thicker than our V1.5 mast, giving it more stiffness and responsiveness.
- The cross-section of the mast has changed to a racing profile for more speed and smoother performance.
- We added 4 new holes for more possible plate adjustments.
- Sizes: 70cm, 75cm, 80cm, 90cm, 100cm
- 4 washers—must be used to honor warranty. (Makes the plate stronger)
- 4 M8x1x30mm stainless steel bolts
- 4 mast track t nuts
- Front wing:1-M6x1x25mm flat top countersunk stainless steel screw
- Back wing:1-M6x1x18mm flat top countersunk stainless steel screw
- Mast cover
We place great emphasis on strength, performance, and superior stiffness to mitigate mast failure.
The advantages of utilizing one-piece construction are heightened stiffness, superior strength, elimination of weak connection points, and a substantial reduction in reliance on metal parts.
Our products are designed with simplicity in mind, making them easy to use. The front and back foils are securely attached to the fuselage with a single screw, ensuring a straightforward installation process.
Utilizing high modulus pre-preg carbon fiber, this product benefits from a meticulous resin impregnation process, resulting in optimal quality.